[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Windows 7

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 00:34:05 CET 2009

Felix,

I have been trying to reproduce your fix, but without success.
GvSIG 1.9 keeps crashing when I try to add a raster file to
a View. Could you please give some detail about what you did:

1) Can you confirm that you got 1.9 running on Win7 (not Vista)?
2) What exactly are the dll files you copied? (I have found
hd422m.dll, hdf5dll.dll,jecw.dll, jgdal092.dll, krmsid.dll,
jpeg62.dll, libtiff3.dll, and libpng13.dll, all of which
manage some sort of raster data)

Thanks,

Ben