[Gvsig_english] gvSIG OA Digital Edition 2010 Beta out now

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Fri Dec 18 10:30:19 CET 2009

Well, the only nearly open DWG reader I know of is that from the Open Design Alliance; whether someone could use those libraries as a plugin for gvSIG I don't know i.e. technical/legal barriers. OTOH if there is now a proper open source DWG library available we'd be game for getting it added in :)

Regards

Chris