[Gvsig_english] rights in screen shots

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Mon Dec 21 20:11:08 CET 2009

Hi,
    maybe this are old news but ... GPL as license means something: You
have rights to use, without restrictions, and redistribute, without
restrictions.

    So, capturing screenshots and release it are entirely granted by
license, an thus you don't need to ask permission because license it's
already granting it to you.

    Hope it helps
       Luis