[Gvsig_english] Obscured view of text in table - what is the correct setup?

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Dec 22 08:08:25 CET 2009

Followup data...

I have been playing around and this appears to only be really bad in the
Plastic XP option. Is their any way of adjusting the table view for this
interface theme?

The reason I use this theme is it is clean, easy to read and has the
best contrast, so my preference would be to keep this theme rather than
use another.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd