[Gvsig_english] Launching gvSIG 1.9 (build 1253) from Eclipse

Gertrude Pieper gertrude.pieper at online.com.kh
Tue Dec 22 09:47:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I have been looking into gvSIG 1.9 and like it a lot, but to use gvSIG in our project we would need to develop some extensions. I started with downloading the basic set of projects from the SVN repository on Eclipse and running the Ant task install-all from the appgvSIG project. At first, the task wouldn't complete and asked for extJCRS and libUIComponent, which I downloaded as well, and then for a couple of other libraries. So now I have these projects (build 1253):

_fwAndami

appgvSIG

binaries

extJCRS

libCorePlugin

libExceptions

libFMap

libInternationalization

libJCRS

libUIComponent

and the Ant task runs without problems. However, there are two errors related to the extJCRS extension, and gvSIG won't launch from Eclipse.

These are the errors:

- The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcDataSource. Fix the build path then try building this project

- The type org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcDataSource cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Where can I find these class files and fix the build path for extJCRS? Or should I download all the projects that are listed in the build.xml of appgvSIG (68 in total) to be able to launch gvSIG? Any help greatly appreciated. I am using Eclipse Galileo and JDK1.5.0_12 on Windows XP.

Thanks, Gertrude