[Gvsig_english] Looking for the last image for the gvSIG's 1.1 manual (Italian draft)

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Feb 2 18:30:31 CET 2009

Hi Silvio,

now there aren't a lot of catalog servers working. We've been testing
with the servers that were working some weeks ago but they don't work
now (with the same version of gvSIG. You can leave the link to the
spanish image now and if some server works in a future the italian image
can be uploaded and the link changed.

Best regards,
               Mario