[Gvsig_english] Oracle Spatial with LRS

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 19 19:01:52 CET 2009

Hello,

currently, gvSIG's Oracle Spatial driver does not support LRS geometries. I think with some minor changes it would be possible to at least read (browse) those geometries, but you still would not be able to interact with the M value from gvSIG. To achieve this, a further development would be needed.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)