[Gvsig_english] Version 2.0 final features vote?

Cesar Martinez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Wed Jan 14 09:24:50 CET 2009

Wolfgang Qual escribió:
> Dear Benjamin, list
[...]
> I agree: Testing different builds of 1.9 unstable was very exciting (as new
> features were added with nearly every build), but also quite confusing, as I
> still do not know, what will follow and what is planned.
> What I miss a little bit, is some documentation about the developers' /
> gvSIG-Team's target for 2.0 (list of features - or is it identical with the
> list of features for 1.9?). It would be really great to see this.

Hello,
list of features for 2.0 will be the same as 1.9, but using the new data
access layer architecture. This will mean a more stable gvSIG (at leat,
that's the purpose of the new architecture), and a simpler API for
developers. Of course, some new feature might be added, but it is not
the main purpose of 2.0.

Best regards,