[Gvsig_english] Projection question for Kandawala, Sri Lanka

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 13:20:53 CET 2009

Hi list,
we are doing some GIS-work for a municipality in Sri Lanka. This municipality is using the ESRI projection code ESRI 102063. We would like to publish a map using the UMN mapserver and therefore created a mapfile with this parameter using the Publish extension of gvSIG. However, the Mapserver does not accept the ESRI projection information. Therefore, I would like to ask you, whether there is an equivalent EPSG code for the ESRI projection available. Any ideas? Your comments will be appreciated very much!

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a