[Gvsig_english] Missing web page in the gvSIG's manual

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 23 14:37:12 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I am trying hard to find the web page: "Georeferencing with base mapping and control points".
I would like to load my Italian images but I can't find it.

As one of the four Italian translators I am sure this web page was available because we translated its Spanish text into
Italian some months ago.

At present, I am looking for in the paragraph "Tratamiento de imagenes raster" at the following link:
https://gvsig.org/web/docusr/acceso-editores/manual-de-usuario/Views/tratamiento-de-imagenes-raster/view?set_language=es.

Maybe some spanish developer has changed this web page?
Even better, is there someonoe out there who knows how to find it?

In short, I need the web page link to work on it :-)

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Silvio