[Gvsig_english] problem when trying to modify images in the gvSIG's web pages

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 23 16:48:25 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I am  trying to change the status of some Italian images in the gvSIG's manual web page but an error always shows up.
In short, I have many images in a folder in the gvSIG's web page.
They are in "draft" status and I want to change all of them in an another status in order to publish them.
I use the batch function to do so.

The link for my folder is:
https://gvsig.org/web/docusr/acceso-editores/manual-de-usuario/herramientas-de-edicion/edicion-alfanumerica/edicion-alfanumerica-it.img/folder_contents.

The steps to reproduce the error are:
Choose the folder with the images.
Select the tab "Contenuti".
Select the images (e.g. the upper four images or all of them).
Click "cambia lo stato".
Choose "sottoponi a revisione" (in Italian), that is, "enviar" in Spanish.
Click confirm (ok).
The error shows up.

Other Italian translator have the same problem.
As a consequence, we must change the status of the images one by one  instead of using the much faster batch option.

I attached a png image with the screen-shot about the error.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Silvio