[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9::questions about how to test new builds

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Jan 28 17:37:18 CET 2009

Hello gvSIG-team, list.
Maybe it is possible to answer the following question: every now and then, new
builds for 1.9 are available. I am willing to test them, but I do not think
that it makes sense to test everything (due to the overall instability; for
example, opening tables in 1.9 is very unstable, which is not the case in
1.1.x).
So, what should the testing person do? Any suggestions?

Best regards and many thanks for your comments.

Wolfgang