[Gvsig_english] German translation of GUI for gvSIG 1.9b

Schönbuchner Ruth r.schoenbuchner at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 6 14:23:01 CEST 2009

Dear list,

the first version of the German translation for the gvSIG 1.9b User Interface is now available for download under:
http://www.csgis.de (Aktuelle News [1])

The translation was financed by
the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Munich and Upper Bavaria,
the Department of Health and Environment of Munich City Council and the Bavarian State Department of Heritage Conservation.
We send our special thanks for their support!

CSGIS will go on with further optimisations and you are all invited to tell us of any malfunctioning or missing expressions via info at csgis.de.
We will include them in a subsequent update.

Best regards!
Ruth

http://www.csgis.de
Görresstraße 1