[Gvsig_english] error in loading ArcIMS map service

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 7 10:24:29 CEST 2009

Alberto Perli ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio,
> the attached one.
> The functions of "Layer scale status" and "Properties" are ok, the problem
> happens when I try to switch on the layer in the map.
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3213828/gvSIG.log gvSIG.log

Alberto,
in reference to 1st log, gvSIG downloads successfully your request
(an ArcIMS image), however when it tries to add it to the view it crashes,
because it's not able to manage raster layers correctly (this is a known
bug on MS Vista).

> INFO Thread-18 org.gvsig.remoteClient.arcims.ArcImsProtImageHandler - Downloading ArcIMS image
> INFO Thread-18 org.gvsig.remoteClient.arcims.utils.ArcImsDownloadUtils - downloading 'http://www.pcn.minambiente.it/output/regioni_svre-25574441843397.gif' to: C:\Users\AP0675\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp-andami\getImage-1246881871334.gif
> DEBUG Thread-18 org.gvsig.remoteClient.arcims.utils.ArcImsDownloadUtils - Download time: 31
> DEBUG Thread-18 org.gvsig.remoteClient.arcims.utils.ArcImsDownloadUtils - Total download method time: 32
> [CRASH]

in reference to 2nd log, instead, it seems that 'wegetest' server is
down and/or gvSIG doesn't find it.

> DEBUG Thread-18 org.gvsig.remoteClient.arcims.utils.ArcImsDownloadUtils - Total download method time: 1000
> ERROR Thread-18 es.prodevelop.cit.gvsig.arcims.fmap.layers.FRasterLyrArcIMS - While drawing tile: arcims_remote_not_found
> [...]
> [CRASH]

ciao
Antonio