[Gvsig_english] WFS, Sextante

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 8 11:00:44 CEST 2009

Dietrich Schröder ha scritto:
> 3) Using the vectorize tool for polygons from Sextante, I got some
> problems for complex polygons, i.e. polygons with holes. For instance,
> if you want to create from a DEM polygons with height classes, the lower
> height classes of cause will contain the higher ones, so the lower
> height classes should have holes. But my results don’t have any holes,
> but they are overlapped by the other polygons. For a map it makes no
> difference, but you can’t use these data for further analysis…

Dietrich,
which Sextante version are you using? I have reclassified a DTM in
reference to some heigth classes and then I applied the Vectorize raster
layer (polygons) tool: it works fine with the latest Sextante nightly
build [1]. There's no trace of overlapping polygons.

Best regards,
Antonio

[1] http://forge.osor.eu/plugins/wiki/index.php?Downloads&id=13&type=g

--