[Gvsig_english] WFS, Sextante

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Wed Jul 8 13:08:29 CEST 2009

In the past I got some holes instance of overlapping after slope reclassification, but by now I have decided that the
problem was in the original DTM raster. This is a guess but making some basics stats on it I realized that the lowest
value was 0 being my DTM for an inland area, so I did a reclassification of those zero values to null (this can be done
easily in sextante with the new document tab) and I was able to do slope, slope reclassification and vectorization w/o
further troubles. So check your original dtm just in case.
Agustin