[Gvsig_english] gvsig issues

Jagadeesh jagadeesh.b at nic.in
Thu Jul 9 07:43:31 CEST 2009

Hi Antonio

The solution did not work. But I tried on another machine and there was no
error. That means there is problem in my system as far the java
installation. I try to rectify it.

Thanks.

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:54:02 +0200
From: Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it>
Subject: Re: [Gvsig_english] gvsig issues
	<gvsig_internacional at listserv.gva.es>

Jagadeesh ha scritto:
> Thank you Carlos.
> As suggested I Uninstalled and reinstalled the gvsig1.1.1. Then upgraded
> to 1.1.2. But still when I try to open a new view the same error
> "java.lang.NullPointerException" pops up. I am attaching the error
> details. How to get out of this..?

Jagadeesh,
one possible solution of your problem could be the following:
before reinstalling gvSIG, uninstall JRE used by gvSIG (1.5.0_12?) too.
Then install gvSIG 1.1.1 *withJRE* and finally the upgrade to 1.1.2.

Cheers.
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano