[Gvsig_english] gvsig issues

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 9 10:12:32 CEST 2009

Jagadeesh ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio
>
> The solution did not work. But I tried on another machine and there was no
> error. That means there is problem in my system as far the java
> installation. I try to rectify it.

Jagadeesh,
this behaviour could be due to some settings contained in
[user_folder]\gvSIG\plugin-persistence.xml which remained on your system
after uninstallation. Could you please attach this file?
In the same direction, you could run gvSIG with a fresh
plugin-persistence.xml file. In detail, you have firstly to make a
backup of this file (which contains your custom settings), delete it
from the folder mentioned before and finally run gvSIG. What does happen
in this case?

Cheers,
Antonio

--