[Gvsig_english] Sextante/gvSIG 1.9

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Thu Jul 9 10:49:23 CEST 2009

Sextante is included in gvSIG 1.9 alpha until build 1228. From that
build it's not already included by default, but Sextante and other
plugins have been prepared in order to make possible to install them on
the latest builds of gvSIG 1.9.

They are now available by ftp here:
ftp://gvsig.org/pub/gvSIG-desktop/devel/gvSIG-1_9/ext/    and I guess
they'll be soon also at the website for downloading.

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG