[Gvsig_english] gvsig issues

Jagadeesh B jagadeesh.b at nic.in
Wed Jul 22 09:21:46 CEST 2009

Thank You Kami. The url of othophoto worked fine. But unfortunately, our URL
cud not be accessed due to some access problem (as the error description is
"User Error"). Also I cannot share the URL as it is behind firewall for
external access. Anyways I cud test with the URL fwd by you and found
perfectly ok. I will chk with the administrator for local problems.

Regards
Jagadeesh