[Gvsig_english] Issue with swiss coordinate system support

Jutta jlechter at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jul 24 12:52:51 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver and community!

I'd like to add, that I have the same problem with the same error message.
So it seems to be a problem not restricted to Swiss coordinate systems. I
figured out that it has something to do with the projection - I imported
shapefiles created with MapInfo and they had different projections...anyhow
- I can't figure out why gvSig crashes and would likewise be thankful if
anybody could help with that.

Thank you,

Jutta