[Gvsig_english] Question about gvSIG mobile and Android

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 5 14:03:58 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if gvSIG mobile is supposed to run on the Android plaltform?
At present, I think the answer is not.
For example, If I am not wrong, this year,  there was a proposal for a Summer code sponsored by Google but in the end it was not confirmed.

Regarding Android, are there some plans for the future?
I am asking this because in Italy there are new mobile devices which run on this platform and before buying one of them I want to be sure they work fine with gvSIG mobile...

Best regards,

Silvio