[Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile 0.2 and shapfile problem

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Sat Jun 6 10:18:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm a quite new user of GvSIG mobile 0.2 build 269 and I managed to
solve most of my problems. But one remains unsolved:

I've imported a shapefile consisting only of connected straight lines.
However nothing gets displayed. A few times I managed to querry the
layer (clicking into the white display), therefore I think it is
imported correctly. Any ideas what is going wrong here? Perhaps the pda
is not powerful enough to display it (I'm using a Pocket Loox 720)?

Another problem that might be related: when saving a waypoint, no symbol
is getting displayed, but the waypoint is saved to the file.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Wolfgang