[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 on netbook (atom CPU)?

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:48:39 CEST 2009

Hi Silvio,

Anna Hodgkinson is getting a lot of use [1] out of our version of
gvSIG [2] on her Atom powered netbook [3]. She's not mentioned 1.9,
but I know that QGIS 1.0.2 gets a lot of use on that little computer
too. Perhaps she'll see this email and say something herself... ;-)

Cheers,

Joseph

[1] http://bitingwires.blogspot.com/2008/09/no-papercuts.html
[2] http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade