[Gvsig_english] Sextante extension question

PIERRE Sylvain sylvain.pierre at cg67.fr
Wed Jun 10 10:28:22 CEST 2009

Hello list,

I'm trying to build a simple model within sextante
Steps are:
1) import ASCII files (X,Y,Z values representing lidar data) into table
2) Create "points layer from table" (with X Y rows)
2) rasterize the point data with Z value

I can do this separately using different sextante tools

But I want to automate tasks using sextante model capability (I have a lot of files...).
 The key point concerns the unavailability of the tool "rasterize vector layer" after I first insert the table data source and the "points layer from table" tool in the model. The tool is in grey color and I can't use it.

Any idea?

Thanks

PS: Maybe there's a different way to import Lidar data?

Sylvain PIERRE
CONSEIL GENERAL DU BAS-RHIN
Pôle Développement des Territoires
Direction de l'Espace Rural et de l'Environnement
SERVICE DE L'ADMINISTRATION GENERALE
Tél : 03.88.76.68.88