[Gvsig_english] Sextante extension question

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 10 11:15:58 CEST 2009

PIERRE Sylvain ha scritto:
> Hello list,
>
> I’m trying to build a simple model within sextante
> Steps are:
> 1) import ASCII files (X,Y,Z values representing lidar data) into table
> 2) Create “points layer from table” (with X Y rows)
> 2) rasterize the point data with Z value
>
> I can do this separately using different sextante tools
>
> But I want to automate tasks using sextante model capability (I have a
> lot of files…).
>  The key point concerns the unavailability of the tool “rasterize vector
> layer” after I first insert the table data source and the “points layer
> from table” tool in the model. The tool is in grey color and I can’t use it.
>
> Any idea?

Pierre,
have you inserted three (Input) Fields (X,Y,Z) into your model and then
linked Table with X and Y Fields to "Point layer from table"? Finally,
have you added the latest (Input) Field (Z) and linked it with "Rasterize
vector layer" tool?
In reference to the unavailability of the tools, sometimes you have to
save model, then reopen it and tools become active.
What version of Sextante are you using?

Best regards,
Antonio

--