[Gvsig_english] Sextante extension question

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 10 12:00:31 CEST 2009

PIERRE Sylvain ha scritto:
> Thanks a lot for the answer Antonio
> That's exactly what is missing.
>
> Documentation doesn't explain this point...
> For the version, I don't find this information, where I can find it?

You have probably the latest Sextante stable version (0.15), but I'm not
sure. If you want, you can find the latest nightly build here:
http://forge.osor.eu/plugins/wiki/index.php?Downloads&id=13&type=g
It contains a lot of improvements, it's quite stable and needs a bit of
testing.

In reference to your model, maybe you need an interpolation tool (e.g.
IDW) for it, rather than the "Rasterize vector layer" one.

Regards,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano