[Gvsig_english] Re: Opening a gvSIG project on another

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 20:43:16 CEST 2009

If you are on a Windows system, just search for the string "C:\" and you'll
quickly find the file paths. It should be easy to make sense of them.
Do yourself a favour and download PsPad. Window's notepad is just a toy,
not a useful text editor.

If you want to relocate the whole project structure, you need to remember,
that the absolute paths start at the root, which on Windows is a drive letter.
So if your files were on C: then they have to be placed on the C: drive
on the other computer, as well and you need to duplicate the ENTIRE folder
structure. If you move things to another folder, the paths will break!

Ben