[Gvsig_english] gvsig build 1236: Question regarding join and event themes

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Thu Jun 18 13:55:15 CEST 2009

Hello Ruth,
wow. Seems as if there are some more features of gvSIG that I did not
discover yet. Great!
But there is no way to undo that "join" - (only via editing the table).
This option (undo join) is very useful as the
join might not work for each record (key might be wrong).

Best,
Wolfgang

Schönbuchner Ruth schrieb:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> I was interested and just tested your problem.
> I get the same error while trying to load linked X/Y as an event-layer.
> Another way to make permanent table fields (1:1) from another table
>  would be to use the function "Import fields" that can be found in
> menü "table".
> Best regards,
> Ruth
>
> http://www.csgis.de
> GIS Sachverständige
> Görresstraße 1
> 80798 München
> ruth.schoenbuchner at csgis.de

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm