[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.2.2: problem on windows xp with the .exe installer

Sal Garfi sal.garfi at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 24 22:03:49 CEST 2009

Dear Nacho,

I have finally gotten around to trying to install NavTable on my XP 'Home' machine with gvSIG 1.1.2, though this is the Oxford Archaeology Edition. However, I have had the same difficulties as Silvio did back on June 3rd. gvSIG works quite fine on my computer, so the JAI library is already there. I'm not very keen to having to download and decompress the binaries manually, so can this be sorted some other way? I'd like to be able to use this facility since directly editing attribute tables by clicking on objects in the data view can be awkward. This is an issue already pointed out by Oxford Archaeology Digital, and they say it can be worked around by installing NavTable.

As usual, I seek enlightenment.

Regards to all,

Sal