[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.2.2: problem on windows xp with the .exe installer

Javier Estévez jestevez at cartolab.es
Thu Jun 25 09:42:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

There's a problem with the installer, it isn't able to download the JAI
library. To install the extension you must say no when it asks you to check
the requirements, and manually locate the Java VM. gvSIG installs one, it is
on the folder Program Files\gvSIG-oade-1.0.1\jre\bin. The installation will
continue without any problem.

I hope I'm being helpful.

Regards,
Javier

--
Javier Estévez Valiñas
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493