[Gvsig_english] (Fwd) Re: Re:__Question_about_the_new_Junt

Squidjag colin.east at geospatial-ict.com.au
Mon Mar 2 13:28:13 CET 2009

Hi Agustin,

I seem to have installed the extension and run the GPS config tool however
it only allows me to choose the usual com3 and com5. I have a Dell Inspiron
1520 and a BU-353 USB mouse GPS. I have a utility that came with the GPS
that scans the com ports and depending on the USB slot I use, the GPS comes
up on com6, com7, com13, com15.

Is there a way to configure the utility to read ports other than com3 or
com5?

Cheers

Colin