Re: [Gvsig_english] Question about the new Junta de Castilla y Leòn extensions for gvSIG 1.1.2

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Thu Mar 5 19:16:28 CET 2009

In case anyone on a Mac wants to give a try to the gps  part of the
new extension I've uploaded a somewhat functional app [1]. There is a
two minutes video showing how to do it.
I guess the same will work in Linux. I put some libraries dicussed
before in the NativeLibs and change the windows gpsbabel.exe by the
mac binary but keeping the name (=gpsbabel.exe).
Don't worry too much about it 'cause César is working in full
installers.
[1] http://gvsigmac.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-garmin-gps-to-gvsig.html