[Gvsig_english] gvSIG's videos tutorials: some questions

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 23 16:54:27 CET 2009

Augustin wrote:

> Thanks for reporting I was thinking that those problems were mac specific, are you in what?

I tried downloading your videos from a Windows XP system.
On this system I use both Firefox 3 and Internet explorer 3 (it depends on the web page).

To recap, thanks a lot for your hard work for the gvSIG's community.
In my view, watching videos is by far the best way to learn a new software :-)
Besides, learning Spanish could be helpful for someone's summer holidays: but this is another topic ;-)

Best regards

Silvio