[Gvsig_english] WFS in gvSIG 1.9

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 20:58:06 CET 2009

Hi Jorge and all others,
should we download the latest build and start more intensive testing?
The last information I remeber was that it would only make sense to test
symbology and labelling. If you can give us some instructions on
what-should-be tested, we could propably intensify our testing
activities. I guess quite some users are willing to do so :)

Best,
Wolfgang