[Gvsig_english] GVSig X Transcad

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Mar 24 09:15:21 CET 2009

Dear Igor,

I think you are asking about developers documentation. All the
information for developers is available from
https://gvsig.org/web/docdev (you don't need password to access).

At this moment, people are translating the documentation, so there will
be some document not available and it's the cause of the request of
password. They'll be available soon.

If you are refering to users documentation, there's a manual of the
application
(ftp://downloads.gvsig.org/gva/descargas/manuales/gvSIG-1_1-man-v3-es.pdf),
and a course with a Live-DVD
(http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=1575&L=0, in "Curso gvSIG 1.1.2
con Live-DVD").

Best regards,