[Gvsig_english] GVSig X Transcad

AnaMary Campos Cabezas ranamary_campos at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:17:23 CET 2009

Dear Mario,

Thanks for your answer, excuse me for my english is bad, I finished my carrear in Systems Enginiering and I was finding

Thesis topic for my graduation, I am interested in Gis Technology but I dont Know exactly the estructure of the Gis Open Source,
I was investigate this subject and I found the open source gis for example Grass, GvGis and Jump, are based in Java Architecture I am not sure in this aspect.

May you send me information about this architecture please.

thanks for your attention.
atte, Ana Maria