[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Bernard Dupuis b.dupuis at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 6 18:42:29 CEST 2009

Hi
I want to install gvSIGMobile  on an Evadeo X60 (with integrated GPS)
and runs under Windows CE 5.
I can only install on the SD card. I installed j9 at the root of the sd
card, and then I install gvsig manually with
"WinCEcab Manager" because the file "Cab" gives the message "prodevelop
UV CIT  gvSIG Mobile was not installed successfully.please run setup
again."
I can run golfscoretrackerapp. but if I open Gvsigmobile.exe , I have
only the icon of gvSIG for a few seconds.what is the solution to this
problem?

Thanks

Bernard