[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed May 6 18:56:51 CEST 2009

Hello, Bernard.

Please check if you have these txt files in the file system of your PDA after running 'gvSIG Mobile.exe' (even if the program didnt start properly) and send us the content in your next email:

\gvsig_mobile_exe_is_alive.txt

And wherever you have installed gvSIGMobile:

...\gvSIGMobile\g_mobile_launch_log.txt

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---