[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Bernard Dupuis b.dupuis at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 6 21:53:41 CEST 2009

hello

I had not installed File "g_mobile_launch_log.txt". Gvsigmobile.exe is
installed in the directory GvSIGMobile under the root of the sd card.

and the content of File "gvsig_mobile_exe_is_alive.tx" is :
gvSIG Mobile.exe has started...
Current UTC date and time is: 2008.6.1 - 11:0:56.0
Checking presence of the application...
gvSIG Mobile is NOT running. Trying to start gvSIG mobile...
Install directory was NOT read in the Registry.
Assumed file \gvSIGMobile\class\all.jar does NOT exist. We cannot continue.

Thanks

Bernard