[Gvsig_english] Dates and functionalities of the gvSIG 1.9 and gvSIG 2.0 RC (Release Candidates)

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu May 7 09:17:46 CEST 2009

Hello Gabriel,
thank you very much for your message. The unstable builds of gvSIG 1.9 do
contain some additional features, such as
* additional geoprocessing tools (e.g. line to point, smooth line etc., clean
lines....)
* topology
* sextante
I would be very happy, if those could be integrated into the new version, too.
A very short comment on this would be helpful.

Best,
Wolfgang