[Gvsig_english] Any news about gvSIG 3D extension?

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon May 11 22:27:56 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

Are there any news about the 3D extension?

Lately, I have read it is not planned to be included in gvSIG 2, which is supposed to be released in September.
On top of that, I haven't read anything lately about its development: I have been checking both the International and the Spanish mailing list.
Nobody ever ask something about it :-(

As a result, I am wondering whether or not its development is going on?
Could someone shed some light about its development?

Best regards

Silvio