[Gvsig_english] Any news about gvSIG 3D extension?

Rafa Gaitan rafa.gaitan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:02:32 CEST 2009

Hi Silvio,

gvSIG3D released an alpha version some time ago, with the current
gvSIG 1.9. Now we are working on the new gvSIG 2.0 3D extension, but
this will take some time.

The 3D extension can be taken from:
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-1_9/ext/3d/version?subprojectBuildnumber=8&action=listFiles

By now that released version is only compatible with this 1.9 version of gvSIG:
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-1_9/gvsig-1_9_0/version?subprojectBuildnumber=1226&action=listFiles

Once 1.9 will be released we will build a compatible 3D extension. Of
course you will find some bugs so if you find someone please tell us
;).

Regards,
Rafa.

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM, silvio grosso <grossosilvio at yahoo.it> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Are there any news about the 3D extension?
>
> Lately, I have read it is not planned to be included in gvSIG 2, which is supposed to be released in September.
> On top of that, I haven't read anything lately about its development: I have been checking both the International and the Spanish mailing list.
> Nobody ever ask something about it :-(
>
> As a result, I am wondering whether or not its development is going on?
> Could someone shed some light about its development?
>
> Best regards
>
> Silvio

Rafael Gaitán Linares
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial  http://www.ai2.upv.es