[Gvsig_english] table join error

Katherine Fisher kfisher at afsc.org
Thu May 21 16:39:37 CEST 2009

I have joined tables before with no problem, but the most recent one I tried is
giving me an error.

The dbf table opens just fine, but when I try to join it to the attribute table
of my shapefile, I get an error message that says:

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.hardcode.gdbms.parser.ParseException:
Encountered "code" at line 1, column 116.
Was expecting one of:
    ")" ...
    "," ...
    "(" ...
    "." ...
    "*" ...
    "/" ...
    "+" ...
    "-" ...
    "||" ...

I tried splitting my table in case there were too many columns, but then the
error message came back the same, but for line 1, column 124.

The weird thing is, my new table doesn't even have a column 124.  There are only
89 columns.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Katherine