[Gvsig_english] idea or wish for editing vector layers

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Thu Nov 5 10:24:08 CET 2009

Hi developers,
a small enhancement for the editing tools would be great: add a shortcut
for the select-tool!
Currently, I use the split polygon/line tool very often. As it is
necessary to select the desired geometry first, it is
always a little tricky: I always have to search for the select tool first.
Maybe select (by rectangle) is also available via the command line (of
the digitizing module). But I do not know the
command.

Best,
Wolfgang
--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm