[Gvsig_english] problem with split geometry tool (1251)

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Thu Nov 5 10:29:54 CET 2009

Hello Sergio,
I am using a workaround now:
created a new polygon theme which can be used as a clip stencil for the
river shapefile: result: river with smaller polygons.
Besides, I discovered that the grey box of the split tool is not always
displayed. If the selection is done a second time, the grey box is
displayed.
Anyway: great tool. Somtimes little bit moody ;)

Best,
Wolfgang

uw11.rgu at muenchen.de