[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1251) a small issue with ps-/pdf export and symbols

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Fri Nov 6 13:34:11 CET 2009

Hi list,
I just created a small map with 1251 - worked fine. I would like to draw
your attention to a small issue:
I created a new line filling symbol with hatches. The symbol is
correctly displayed in the layout view, but there are differences
between legend and map rendering on the pdf-document.
I also noticed that there is a difference between direct pdf-export via
the button "pdf" and ps-creation via "print" dialogue (and option
print-to-file). I converted the resulting ps-file with the command line tool
ps2pdf into pdf and realized:
Direct pdf-export: the hatches are not displayed in the legend, but are
displayed on the rest of the map
Second option resulted in a better rendering of the legend, but not 100%
correct: the hatches are rendered more dense than on the rest of the map
(see attached screenshot). I already have defined an option for
print-layout within the
symbol-editor..

Best,
Wolfgang

--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm