[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 and layout: wish for graphics

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Fri Nov 6 13:44:19 CET 2009

Dear list,
two other things that came to me while creating a new map layout:
1) it would be great, if it would be possible to keep the aspect ratio
of inserted images (for example by keeping CRTL-key pressed during scaling).
Right now, this is not really possible (unless you choose properties and
calculate the correct ratio in your mind/on your calculator...)=
2) I have a little problem with text boxes: I can create line breaks and
everything is written very neat, like
Blabla bla
Bla bla... bla
But if I have to make some changes to the text, all line breaks are
removed, like:
Blabla bla Bla bla... bla2
I am not able to describe it better, it's already friday afternoon, but
I am sure that you will understand me ;)

Best,
Wolfgang

--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm