[Gvsig_english] Problems with EPSG.21781

FANGER Lorenz L.Fanger at csd.ch
Thu Nov 12 14:33:28 CET 2009

Thanks again for the inputs

Sorry I can't provide access to the Postgis-Datas as the server sits behind a firewall. If you like I can provide some file based version you can upload to the own server.

However the input with the Integerfield helped me further. gvSIG obviously does not accept integer (int[4]) and longinteger (int[8]) field types of gid field. It works with smallint (int[2]) and i also tested successfully with some other field types like varchar, numeric etc... As int[4] and [8] are likely to be field types for gid fields this seems to me like a bug, which should be solved.

How ever. EPSG:21781 remains not nativly supported by gvSIG 1.9 (build 1250). The hack with the user CRS is the only way I could handle  that issue. Would be nice if that issue could be solved on the code level as Antonio has suggested. With that I look forward to introduce gvSIG in our company for common gis-user.

Freundliche Grüsse
Lorenz Fanger