[Gvsig_english] Problems with EPSG.21781

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Thu Nov 12 15:26:26 CET 2009

Hi.

About ints, it is very strange... because I did some tests with integers
and everything works. GID fields are used always, and even as a key to
allow random access to features....

Is it possible that your PostgreSQL database is in a 64 bit operating
system?. I haven't tryied yet this case.

Cheers.

Fran Peñarrubia
www.scolab.es

FANGER Lorenz escribió:
> Thanks again for the inputs
>
> Sorry I can't provide access to the Postgis-Datas as the server sits behind a firewall. If you like I can provide some file based version you can upload to the own server.
>
> However the input with the Integerfield helped me further. gvSIG obviously does not accept integer (int[4]) and longinteger (int[8]) field types of gid field. It works with smallint (int[2]) and i also tested successfully with some other field types like varchar, numeric etc... As int[4] and [8] are likely to be field types for gid fields this seems to me like a bug, which should be solved.
>
> How ever. EPSG:21781 remains not nativly supported by gvSIG 1.9 (build 1250). The hack with the user CRS is the only way I could handle  that issue. Would be nice if that issue could be solved on the code level as Antonio has suggested. With that I look forward to introduce gvSIG in our company for common gis-user.
>
> Freundliche Grüsse
> Lorenz Fanger

>>> java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Unknown Source)